Catamaran has had me sick. In the hospital by letting a company that merged in with them called optum Rx.

They have put me through *** since the 5 th. Of June 2016. I've been a client of thiers for almost 5 years!

They took scrips that my Doctor wrote for 180 pills. This company has Played Doctor with my Health! They filled only 90 of the scrip which is for 180 pills. I called them. They used a girl in the Doctor's office of saying She gave them permission to cut it in half. Called my insurance company which is Worthless.. Optimum Insurance. Then did a 3 way call with the girl at the Doctor's office that this Company has been using as a Scape Goat. She informed them she didn't Fax or give them Verbal Permission To Change!

Called The D.E.A. They said that this Becomes Fraud that was committed !

This company has Broken The Law.

I will Do Everything In My Powers To See Charged To The Fullest Extent Of The Law!

Beware ..... This Company Thinks They Can Play Doctor With Your Health! While Breaking They Law And Committing Fraud!

Use Another Mail Order Pharmacy !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of catamaran prescription refill. Catamaran needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned catamaran prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Catamaran.

Comments

No they haven't done anything!!!